Payday Loans in Texarkana Texas
Texarkana is a city in Bowie County, Texas, United States, located in the Ark-La-Tex region. Located approximately 180 miles from Dallas, Texarkana is a twin city with neighboring Texarkana, Arkansas. The city and its Arkansas counterpart form the core of the Texarkana Metropolitan Statistical Area, encompassing all of Bowie County, Texas, and Miller County, Arkansas. The city has a total area of 29.5 square miles, of which 29.0 square miles is land and 0.42 square miles, or 1.39%, is covered by water. The current population of the city is 35,629. The average household income in Texarkana is $71,259 with a poverty rate of 21.65%.
We partner with a wide range of licensed lenders that issue affordable payday loans for whatever needs. Loans are issued for a period of up to 30 days. Available amounts range between $100 and $1,000 (sometimes up to $2,500).
Common reasons why people take out payday loans in Texarkana
- Home renovation;
- Auto repair;
- Wedding or another celebration;
- Medical treatment;
- Utility bills;
- Debt consolidation;
- Vacation, entertainment;
- A large purpose.
Features of online payday loans
Payday loans have a number of distinctive features:
- loan amounts: $100-$1,000;
- the percentage of loans approved: up to 95%;
- you can get approved even if you have a bad credit history;
- some companies offer generous bonuses and discounts to regular and new customers;
- you only need a few documents to apply;
- applications are reviewed around the clock;
- there are no hard credit checks;
- speedy lender’s decision ad same-day funding;
- service throughout the USA.
How to get a payday loan in Texarkana, Texas
This instruction tells you how to get a small-dollar loan online through our referral service:
- fill out a loan application online;
- submit the request for review;
- we will match you with the best lender for your needs;
- wait for the lender’s decision;
- if approved, e-sign the loan agreement;
- receive funds transferred to your bank account or in another convenient way.
Who is eligible for a fast payday loan?
Today microfinance services serve almost all categories of citizens. Those who have access to short-term loans online include:
- people with informal employment;
- disabled people;
- housewives and women on maternity leave;
- private entrepreneurs.
Borrower requirements include:
- age at least 18;
- US citizenship;
- a valid phone number and e-mail address;
- a bank account in your name;
- a steady income.
How to repay a loan
Standard methods of loan repayment are:
- via Internet banking;
- via a bank account;
- in cash at the lender’s branch;
- using payment terminals;
- via money transfer systems;
- using e-wallets.
Try to always make payments in a timely manner and avoid delays. This will help you avoid additional charges and penalties.
Keep in mind that certain loan repayment options listed above may include transfer fees.
If you are looking for the best place to borrow $100-$1,000 for 1-30 days, pay attention to our online referral service. All lenders included in our network have a good reputation in the microfinance market and transfer money quickly 24/7.